Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Oops She Did It Again...

For some reason I watch the Miss Universe pageant...every year. I think I single-handily keep that show on the air...you're welcome Donald Trump. So tonight's show was business as usual. Miss Venezuela won the crown. Again. The hosts made jokes that no one laughed at. Again. Miss USA feel on her butt in her evening gown. Again.

Okay seriously...two years in a row! What are the chances? Both times Miss USA. Both times in evening gowns. What a coinquidink! They both handled it really gracefully, I will give them that. I would've ran off the stage crying. I hope next year's Miss USA doesn't go for the 3-peat!


2007

2008 Dejavu


Oh and YAY! Miss Dominican Republic was 2nd runner up!!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 3:14 AM