Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Carolina | Maternity

My best friend is having baby #2!!! (Extra exclamation points = extra excitement) I swear that I get to photograph the most gorgeous mommies-to-be who just so happen to be pretty much up for anything. Carolina had no choice though, I pulled the best friend card and told her she had to let me do whatever I wanted for the maternity shoot. I had a blast photographing Carolina, Frido, Gaby and Baby Lucas. Oh and get this, Lucas is due right around January 15th...which happens to be my birthday. I couldn't ask for a better birthday gift!

We started off at this awesome orange grove..



The picture on the right was her hubby's idea...and I love it!!












My absolute favorite picture of the day...




I'm so anxious to meet you Lucas!!!!! See you soon...

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 11:59 PM