Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

This Is Why She's Hot

Thank you for being my model A! You were amazing and I can't wait to show you the rest. You made it hard for me to pick because there are so many great ones! All I have to say is....Flawless...




This is where we discovered that we are NOT country girls and I almost got mauled by a dog! In all honesty, the people here were really nice to allow us to take pictures on their property.





This was the coolest thing ever. We were looking for a grafitti wall in Ybor and literally ran into this place. It's a wall inside of an establishment in Ybor. [in my best Tyra impression, which is not good at all] FIERCE!



Oh yeah...she thinks I'm lame because I was scared to be on railroad tracks.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 12:50 AM  

1 comments:

Maria.Cristina.Mendoza said... December 28, 2007 at 1:03 AM  

A+ on the graffiti wall ;)
AMAZINGGGGG <3

Post a Comment

Post a Comment