Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Way Before My Time

This was different and fun. I shot these at the St. Pete Pier Classic Car Show.



As we were walking in, a classic Rolls Royce was leaving the show. I kicked myself because I really wanted to take a picture of the hood ornament. Then I saw this beauty and it's my favorite shot of the day. I added vignetting for effect.




I had to throw in some black and whites for the occasion..



This made me laugh. They really don't want you touching the cars..


This is becoming a pattern with me. I *heart* reflection shots, even if they are off of a fender and make you look totally distorted!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 12:33 AM  

1 comments:

Mishelle said... December 30, 2007 at 1:18 PM  

Hi there Carolina, I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, and so happy I found you, too! Thanks so much for the kind words. Ok, let's talk cute - your daughter and those curls ay yay yay! You have handfuls of talent, and I wish you the best in your journey as well. I had to leave a comment on this post, I LOVE these pics, and am a classic car girl myself, I own a 1967 Mustang and would love to get into the classic car/photography market.

I'll be stalking you, too from now on ;) Prospero Ano Nuevo!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment