Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Brand New, Brand New

I don't like it unless it's (brand new)
You might see me in my (brand new) whip
With my (brand new) blog, showing my (brand new) pics


Notice anything different? Well what about almost everything! I've been hard at work today on my blog. The results are a brand new header, bigger pictures, new borders around the pictures, new color scheme (yummy chocolate brown), and new name! Alex and I have been married for almost 11 months now and I have yet to officially change my name. The hubby is demanding that I at least start using my married name on my blog, and like a good wife I obliged.

I'm really digging my (brand new) blog so far but knowing me I'll get bored with it in a couple of months. I would love to hear what you think!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 11:43 PM  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... February 13, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

I luuuuuurve your new blog! I must ask, is it a template? It is awesome! Thanks for stopping by mine, I was starting to get a little lonely :) Take Care!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment