Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Who's The Baby Bailey?

I realized that I haven't formally introduced my puppy! Well...puppy is really a huge understatement being that she's almost 4 years old. Bailey came into our lives in June 2004 when she was only 2 weeks old. It was love at first sight! The first time my husband held her, she pooped on his shirt..and that's when he knew she was ours. This little dog is super spoiled, as I'm typing this she is sleeping on her bed with a chenille blanket over her. Yea...it's bad! We really couldn't imagine our lives without her and we never knew we could love an animal so much. Without further ado, here she is...




Posted byCarolina Araujo at 10:13 PM