Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

The Alamos




I'm starting this blog post a little different than others, with a picture first. Why? Well, this picture just makes me happy and it makes me smile...and it's my blog and I make the rules! This picture is up there as one of my favorite family portraits that I have ever shot. I'm dying to know what little Daniela finds so funny! It was so difficult picking which pictures to blog. There are so many that I love! I narrowed it down to a few...

Meet The Alamos. I had them climbing, jumping, running...and they were game for all of it! This is probably the only time I appreciated the "cold" weather. The birds were just hanging out in the sand because the water was too cold. Made for some awesome pictures!


I can't stand how much I love this picture. Meet Daniela.


Meet Estefania. I kind of love her name and she's kind of gorgeous.







Posted byCarolina Araujo at 12:49 AM