Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

The Corintis

OH-MY-LANTA! Has it really been close to 3 weeks since I updated my blog!?!? How did that happen? Well, I promise you there will be a lot more posts coming soon! Today was my first set of holiday mini sessions. I got to see some new faces and some familiar faces...My first sneak peek is of the Corinti Family.


Look at those eyes!




Meet Cross and Roman....


I think the grass was tickling Roman because he couldn't stop laughing when he laid down




Love love loveeeee this one...




This one might be my favorite..


So today I learned two very important things. One: You need a heck of a lot of energy to run around chasing two boys and Two: I'm fat. Yup..you heard me right. Roman called me fat. His mom says that he picked up that little saying and goes around telling people that they are fat. That makes me feel better. But not really...Excuse me while I go dust off my gym membership.
Something tells me there is never a dull moment in this household!







I can't wait to order their Christmas cards!! I'll make sure to post pictures when I get them to share with you!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 9:16 PM