Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Hanging with Elise

My good friend Elise of Elise Schreiner Photography invited me to come along on an engagement shoot last weekend to help her out with a little project she has in the works. The twist? The engagement session was on a sailboat! Cool, huh? The couple, Jessi and Zack were awesome and in love and totally in their element.






Elise was fearless on the sailboat while I clung to anything for dear life.




*GASP* My heart skipped 3 beats as the water splashed over Elise's brand new Canon 5D Mark II - but no worries, no cameras were injured in the making of this photo shoot.






Special request from the couple..a shot of their feet!!








Thanks for having me out Elise! I had a blast with you as per usual.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:30 PM