Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Maggie & Gregg | Engagement

I'm so excited! We're going to Key West for a couple of days starting tomorrow. I've never been and everyone always has such wonderful things to say about the Keys. That being said...I should really be packing right now, but I can't help it! I just have to blog today's session for Maggie and Gregg.


Maggie and Gregg brought their babies Ruff and Sprite to the session.


Gregg brought his other 'baby'. His '66 bright yellow Mustang. I have to hand it to these guys, they brought the coolest props ever! I'm really digging this picture of their reflection on the rearview mirror.


There she is in all her glory...


Sorry to chop your head Gregg but I love this crop that I did in camera and Maggie looks GREAT!










Love the sweet back lighting.




The bling!




Last shot of the day..laying on the ground, quite possibly being bitten by red ants...but oh so worth it! My favorite:

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 11:17 PM