Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Sandra & Alexis | Wedding

It didn't take long for me to realize that one of the biggest upsides to photography is meeting new people and making new friends. On Friday, I had the chance to document Sandra and Alexis's big day. Sandra finding me was an example of social networking applications at it's best. She heard of me through a friend of a friend of a friend (something like that!) who saw my work on Facebook. The ceremony was an intimate event at Honeymoon Island, FL.

Sandra and Alexis: I had a blast shooting your wedding. Thank you for choosing me! Your family and friends are wonderful and I had an amazing time getting to know you! I wish for you a very bright future filled with lots of love and lots of babies for me to photograph!!!

Enjoy the pictures:





I love this one of Mom helping Sandra with her earrings..


There is absolutely something to be said about how beautiful a woman looks and feels on her wedding day




The handsome groom, Alexis










The engagement guest book on the left (more on that later!!)


I really love the DJ lights on this one

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 4:56 AM