Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Sandra & Alexis | Engagement

I need help. I'm having a huge ginormous problem. It seems that only really-really-incredibly good looking people (Zoolander anyone?) call me to photograph them. Take Sandra and Alexis, for example. They are engaged and getting married 08/08/08. After talking to Sandra on the phone and emailing back and forth various times, I finally got to meet them face to face yesterday for their engagement session. On top of the obvious fact that they are gorgeous on the outside, they are also extremely nice and funny. So you tell me, how am I supposed to work with that??? Beautiful, friendly, AND funny. This is hard work people...

All joking aside: I had a GREAT time meeting you guys. Thank you so much for choosing me to shoot your wedding next week. OHH!! Did I forget to mention that? My first wedding people!! I was super excited to begin with but after meeting these two, I'm over the moon!


Note to self: If you get a shot like this in the first 2 minutes..it's going to be a wonderful session!






OMG! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! This is probably my favorite shot EVER.




Close your eyes kiddies!


Oh boy...I think I spoke to soon...this might be my favorite.


A very very steamy ring shot..



Come back for the slideshow later this week...There are sooo many more great ones!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:34 AM