Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

My First Time

Yesterday (Friday), I woke up to a feeling that was all too familiar. As far back as I can remember, the night before the first day of each school year, I couldn't sleep. I would wake up in the morning with a stomach ache due to being so nervous about the first day of school. I could set my clock by that fateful stomach ache each year. Yesterday morning I woke up with a stomach ache. The night before I couldn't sleep. All too familiar. Only this time, the event on my mind was my first wedding. Fast forward to present time, Saturday at 3:08 AM. I got home a while ago from my first wedding. What a rush!! So much so, that even though I am BEAT..I wanted to sneak peek just a couple.







Posted byCarolina Araujo at 2:57 AM