Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

World Series Baby!!

What a great day for sports in Tampa Bay! USF won at College Football, the Bucs won at NFL, and the 2008 American League Champions, the Tampa Bay Rays are going to the WORLD SERIES for the first time in history! Now let me backtrack, I am a BoSox fan, but I can't help be thrilled for the home team.

My hubby, Alex was at the game tonight with his brother. According to him it was the greatest sporting event he's ever attended. It's going down in history people! I decided to share some pictures he took with our point and shoot camera and a little video.





You might want to lower your speakers because there is a heck of a lot of screaming (mostly by my hubby screaming like a girl!) and you might need to take a Tylenol after you watch it. Let's just say he got a little excited. This was the last out of the game in the top of the 9th made by the Rays and ending the game. All I have to say is - min 0:55 - world meet Alex.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 2:38 AM