Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

The Lamarand's | Family

So I think this is a pretty cool story.  When I was first introduced into the world of photographers that blog, I found a blogger in Michigan who was just starting out her photography business, Bliss Photography, taking classes and blogging about it.  I felt compelled to drop her an email to introduce myself and share that I was going through a similar experience.  Since then, we've become Facebook friends and comment here and there on each other's blogs.  Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago, I get an email from Mishelle, letting me know she will be in my area and would like to set up a session.  I was so excited to finally get to met her and at the same time super duper nervous to be shooting a photographer.  Very nerve racking!!  We had a blast in Ybor earlier this week.


Meet Mishelle, Jeff and Jillian!




My favorite!!




Mishelle wanted some "I'm a photographer" shots...


The Itsy-Bitsy Spider according to Jillian:




Piglet of course.













And of course, Mishelle couldn't possibly NOT bring her camera out to play. Check out the picture she took of me in action. I love it!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 10:53 PM