Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Bertha | Maternity

One of the top questions that I get when someone books me for a portrait session or engagement session is "What should I wear??" I always find that hard to answer so I'm so happy to have some visuals guides! Bertha's maternity session was full of color! I love color!!! Their outfits went perfectly with the locations that we chose and set the tone for the session.


Bertha and Alvaro are patiently awaiting Baby Victoria.




Quick outfit change and then the beach..more color!


Bertha's maternity session took place Friday night right around sunset. The beach was absolutely PACKED with people ending their beach day and waiting to see the sunset. It looks that we had the beach all to ourselves. I wish I had taken a picture of our surroundings!


I love the next series:






Another outfit change and some cool umbrellas




Next two are tied for my favorite!




Posted byCarolina Araujo at 12:59 AM