Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Lucas | Newborn

These pictures have been long overdue.  We just took these this past Sunday but we've been meaning to do them for weeks!  Life just gets in the way sometimes.  The last time Lucas was on my blog was a little over 2 months ago when he was born.  Remember this slideshow?  


So maybe I'm a little biased because he is my BFF's baby, but isn't he just too darn cute?


The tongue and the squinty eye just kill me!


Single and ready to mingle!


Big sister Gaby takes her responsibilities very seriously.  She loves her little brother so much that she calls him "My Lucas".  She scolds him when he sucks oh his hand, telling him not to suck his thumb (even though she still does!), and she's super sweet with him.


I really loved how she was playing with his fingers...very cute!


I LOVE this next set.  This is Gaby "jumping" on the bed.  She is such a ham for the camera..she loves it!  She would kind of, sort of do a little jump and then fall very dramatically and laugh very hard.  And it was all for the camera.  A 2 year old after my own heart - she needs no direction! 




Posted byCarolina Araujo at 6:46 PM