Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Liliana | Maternity

Yay!! An update with pictures! Today was super fun. I had the chance to photograph Liliana who is pregnant with her first baby. You're not going to be able to tell from the pictures because she's tiny, but she's 40 weeks along and looking fab-u-lous! Here are some of my favorites from today:










LOVE this wall. LOVE this picture. Hands down my favorite of the day.


Do you see what I mean about looking fabulous? About 10 minutes before this, some guys driving by made it a point to YELL out their window "You take that picture guurlll..You look goooood!!"




I couldn't resist a shot of the killer shoes Liliana was wearing. 40 weeks and in stilettos. Can't get anymore fab than that.


Liliana: I had a great time photographing you today and getting to know you better! Can't wait to met your baby boy!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 2:34 PM