Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

London: Days 1 & 2

I can't believe 2 days have already come and gone! We've done so much in such little time. London is absolutely amazing, better than anything I hoped for and better than any picture I've ever seen. We've picked up a pretty brilliant English accent...yup...in just 2 days mate. Today we had the chance to met up and sightsee with Simon and Sonya, whom we met while on our honeymoon in Thailand. The weather today was gorgeous! Tomorrow is supposed to rain but we have our fingers crossed that it won't. As far as what we've done so far...here is a little montage of my take on London.






My favorite picture of the day. The train is blurred which is a dead giveaway that Alex took it.


'I hold it, you push the button' shot.


With our English blokes, Simon and Sonya at Wellington Arch, NOT Marble Arch (inside joke)

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 8:45 PM