Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Mami

I have been such a bad bad blogger these last couple of weeks. It has been and it will continue to be a crazy couple of weeks. However, I couldn't let today pass without at least a little blurb. I want to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day. As the day comes to an end, I hope that it was spent with the people you love the most. A big kiss to my friends and family that are mothers. A special MUAH to my Mami, who is also my best friend, my unconditional supporter, and personal fan club! She's having knee surgery this Thursday, please keep your fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!



Posted byCarolina Araujo at 10:16 PM  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... May 13, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Hi Carolina - so good to hear from you. I see you've been a busy girl! As always, your work is beautiful and inspiring. I hope you had a great "Mami's Day", too =)

Mishelle

Post a Comment

Post a Comment