Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

New Feature

Want to know how to kill time on a 7 hour flight when you can't sleep? Edit pictures and make a slide show! Unfortunately, I was only able to kill 2 hours of my flight time since my laptop battery died. Scroll down to the end of Liliana's maternity post to see a small slide show I put together. Just click the play button on the bottom right hand corner to start automatically, or click through the pictures manually. I'm very excited about my new feature. I've been wanting to incorporate a nice big slide show at the end of all my sessions but hadn't found the right software or even how to post it on Blogger.

I don't do this enough but I want to encourage you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new feature or anything else that's on your mind!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 9:51 PM