Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Angela & Enrique | Engagement

*GASP!!* It's been close to 2 weeks since I've updated the blog! That's been the longest I've gone without an update in a while. I've been working on a lot of things lately. One being some changes to the blog design. I'm sure you noticed a couple of the changes already - such as my new header and logo. I'm still not done with the blog, I have a couple other little things I want to integrate. As I mentioned before, I do everything myself so it takes me twice as long because I'm in no way shape or form an expert at Flash or code. Thank goodness for Google searches! On to my lovely couple!

Angela and Enrique are getting married in late November. They chose me to photograph their wedding and I couldn't be happier. They are planning a very elegant and classic wedding. Since a big part of their guests are coming from out of town, Angela and Enrique want their engagement guest book to offer their guests a little glimpse into the Tampa Bay area and some of it's history. I suggested that maybe we could find a historic theater and shoot inside. They loved the idea and I started doing my research. We secured some shooting time at Polk Theater, which was built in 1928 and is in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Puuuuurr-fect!

I had a ton of fun shooting inside the theater, it was something very different for me since I love to shoot natural and available light. Inside the theater there was ZERO available light! Playing with off camera lighting was fun - I have to give a shout out to my brother-in-law Dennis for helping me out and holding my lighting!

Check out the bigger pictures! More changes to come!!




LOOOVE the picture on the left.






I'm totally taking Enrique's word here...NIIIICEE


After the theater we went to....well, I'll give you one guess where we went..


Personal fave #2










This has nothing to do with historic Tampa but he had an iPhone, so I had to do it!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 2:30 PM