Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Kortnee & Kevin : Wedding

Yesterday was so much fun. I got the chance to do something that I've been wanting to do for a while, and that is second shoot with/for another photographer. Second shooting is basically assisting the photographer and trying to get a different angle on shots. I had the pleasure of working with Dawn Haas of Dawn Haas Photography and had a complete blast shooting her clients, Kortnee and Kevin. Here are some of my shots:


As Kortnee was getting her hair done at the salon, a lady came over to wish her luck. It went something like this: "Good luck dear. I've been married 3 times and each one was ALMOST the right one. I thought it was hilarious, and apparently so did Kortnee!




While Dawn was with the girls as they got ready, I hung out with the boys.






Gorgeous couple!


One of the shots around the church on the left, and their first dance as husband and wife on the right.


Kevin had 2 best men. One described himself as the Better Best Man, and the other one as the Better Looking Best Man. Good stuff! Their speeches were great and I love the couples reaction as they listened


The pretty pretty girls!


Details, details, details!


And then the party began! What a fun group of people. The dance floor was jammed packed the entire night. A couple of little stories about the next set of pictures. Top-middle picture: The DJ was great and he did an excellent job at involving the crowd. One way was having your entire table get up and sing a song to Kevin and Kortnee if they wanted them to kiss. People took full advantage! Top-right picture: As the YMCA played, I spotted the Best 'Y' Ever!! Bottom-left picture: The DJ played The Devil Went Down to Georgia and these guys had an all out fiddle battle. Awesome!


My favorite shot! I just love the way Kortnee's sister, on the left, is looking at them and the way they are looking at each other.



Thanks for letting me second with you Dawn! Can't wait to do it again!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 8:42 PM