Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Vanessa | Maternity

A couple of months ago, I got an email from someone inquiring about a gift certificate for photos for her best friend who was pregnant. I thought this was such a great and sweet idea! I finally got a call a couple of weeks ago from Vanessa. She was ready to redeem her session. I had so much fun shooting Vanessa yesterday. First of all, she's gorgeous. Second, girl can work the camera! Forget me telling you..see for yourself:


Vanessa + her hubby Sean (add a little sunlight) = one hot picture!


If we left it up to Buddy, he would've been in all the pictures


LOOVE the picture on the left..




While I was editing these pictures, Vanessa started to look like a bunch of celebrities to me. Doesn't she look like Blake Lively in the picture on the right?


So a couple of hours before we were to met, Vanessa told me that she wanted to do some pictures by an old, beat up construction tractor thingy that was parked around her house. Uhmmmm....HECK YEAH! Like music to my ears. She sooo rocked these..




I keep talking about and at some point I will do it: WHEN I get around to painting and redecorating my home office, this picture will be DEFINITELY hanging in there






You can't even begin to imagine how hard a time I had choosing pictures for the blog...there are so many amazing ones! I lloooooveee this one..




This was taken almost right at sunset...love the soft light..

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 12:49 AM