Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Happy Birthday to ME!!



I turned the big 2-8 on the 15th of this month!! Very exciting...getting older and feeling it! My birthday was super low-key this year. Alex and I went out to dinner and then came home and I blew out the candles on my little tiramisu cake! On the weekend of my birthday, I was working on a special project that I'll be announcing very very soon, which I'm sooooo excited about! I can't spill the beans yet though. This past weekend we finally got around to celebrating by going out for dinner, drinks and dancing with friends. Totally worth the wait, good times!!

I have to share with you what I received in the mail a couple of days ago:


Look closely...that's my face 2nd from the right, with Alex to my left, Pat to my right, and Jenn on the far left! Our friend Jenn is so creative and funny. She made a compilation CD of the songs we played on Rock Band over and over and over. The CD had that picture as the cover...I swear that I almost fell over from laughing so hard when I opened the package. The hair, the outfits, the poses, OUR FACES!!! Perfect. I had to scan it in for the world to meet the Maybe Pastries.

In other super duper exciting news: My best friend Carolina had her little teeny tiny perfect baby Lucas on the 19th! He should be making his professional modeling debut on my blog shortly! So I went to the hospital with camera in hand, OF COURSE, on the day he was born. I started snapping away with no particular intentions in mind. I just wanted to capture certain moments as they unfolded. So I sat back like a fly on the wall and just took a gazillion pictures. I came home and started looking through them and decided to put a slideshow together. I am so completely in love with it. I know you don't know the people in the slideshow, but don't you feel like you are right there with them???

Click play and wait for the show to load...

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 9:52 PM