Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Carolina & Paco | Just Because

I totally forgot to mention in their blog entry that Angela and Enrique's wedding was riddled with Carolinas.  Of her 5 bridesmaids, THREE are named Carolina.  Add to that Carolina the photographer and it makes for a night of me wondering how all of the guests know my name! 


Carolina was one of those bridesmaid and this weekend I have the pleasure of capturing the special connection she has with her baby through my lens.  The reason that I titled this session 'Just Because' is that there was no special occassion or event for these pictures.  Carolina scheduled her session 'just because'.  What a great reason!   This post has an above average number of pictures.   So many great ones to chose from!

Paco was so well behaved.  He didn't even complain that I dragged him through alleys - I think he knew we would get some killer shots!


*sigh*  I think that Paco and my Baby Bailey would get along just fine.  Both are just a tad spoiled!




Isn't she just beyond gorgeous?






I'm going to be a total girl here and say that I just love the fact that Carolina showed up to our session with her hair style to the nines.  She looked absolutely amazing! 






I love the movement on the picture on the left and the picture on the right...well her smile is just contagious!






No words about the picture on the right.  Well maybe just one: STUNNING!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 9:40 PM