Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Jessica | Maternity

It's official: there's something in the water in Tampa! Have you noticed that my last handful of sessions have somehow been baby related? Well, who am I to ruin a good thing? Today I had a wonderful session with Jessica. She's due in March and from what she tells me, she's quite ready right now!!




We shot the entire session at her father's house which was gorgeous...and he has great taste, don't you think?




I love these!




These are definitely my favorite type of maternity shoots. Pregnant women are just so beautiful! And holy-amazing-cheekbones Jessica!!


Yay!! I can't wait to met Baby Kiano!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 11:32 PM