Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Baby Ryan | Newborn

Happy New Year everyone!! I know, I know...I have been a super duper bad blogger lately. I'm so backed up on blogging and I am really going to try to catch up in the next couple of days! I have an exciting announcement coming soon! I can't wait to share it with you. Hang in there with me please!


First up is Baby Ryan. You might remember Vanessa's Maternity Session. Vanessa greeted me at the door with Baby Ryan in her arms. The very first thing I noticed was that he was the spitting image of his daddy and that he's sooo stinking cute! Check it out for yourself:







Look at those baby blues. Stunning!






I *heart* the next 2 pictures..they just make me smile!



Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:50 AM