Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Go Big or Go Home

My clients are sooo stinkin' cool! Remember the Ramirez family:


Photobucket

Well, like I mentioned in their post, Dad is a baseball player and just a few weeks ago he made his Major League debut...and oh my, what a way to make an entrance! Check out the video and read the article here:


I wish I could embed the video on this post but I can't figure out how! According to the article, he is the first Tigers player to homer in his Major League debut since 1974! Did you see the kisses he blew after rounding home plate? Those were for Julie who was in the stands cheering him on! To bring this full circle: remember the Lamarand Family? Well, they are from Detroit and HUGE Tigers fans...did you catch Wilkin's homerun Mishelle?

So yeah..my clients kinda rock!

On another note: I've been shooting up a storm lately. The lack of posts is not for lack of material but simply for lack of time! I'm going to try my hardest to blog at least once every day this week. Here's what's coming up:

* 1 Engagement session
* 2 Family sessions
* 3 Day After session
* 3 amazing Weddings that I had the opportunity to second shoot

Add to that a new website launching soon! So yeah...lots and lots coming up!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 12:38 PM