Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Kiano | Newborn

Here we go people! I said I would try to blog everyday this week and here is the first picture post. I'm officially on a one day blogging streak! I had so much fun hanging out with Jessica and Laz once again and finally getting to met little Kiano. Here are some of the day's highlights:











The secrets of motherhood never cease to amaze me. Kiano loves to hear the word "Arroz" which is rice in spanish. But you have to roll your r's and forget the z. So it sounds more like " Arrrrrrrrrooooo" LOL - He loves it and it makes him laugh. Kinda makes me laugh too!


He was flirting with me by flexing his muscles.......boys!




Love little baby chubba wubba rolls!


See you *ahem* tomorrow!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 9:00 AM