Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Athens

Our last day of vacation. Woe is me. Actually, I take that back. Our vacation was timed perfectly. I'm ready to go home tomorrow and see my Baby Bailey, my family..but most importantly, to catch up on LOST and watch the Sex and the City movie! After all, a girl's gotta have her priorities. Today was spent exploring the Acropolis, exploring gyro stands, and trying to shop for souvenir. I think our lack of sleep caught up to us around souvenir shopping time so we didn't get much done. At least we got some pictures!


Putting this collage together was interesting. Alex pretty much told me straight out that he didn't like the big center picture but I felt that it needed to go there. Athens is known for the Acropolis and it's history. What I didn't know about Athens was how much graffiti there was everywhere. It's almost a part of the city.


With the Parthenon behind us!!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 2:18 PM