Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Hello my name is Carolina...

and I'm a Reality TV Addict. I feel like I'm going through withdrawals. All of my favorite shows are on hiatus for the summer and I don't know what to do with myself. My tivo is empty and I have all this extra time on my hands. I know, it's sad. At least I have 2 shows that are holding me over. The first is Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List. I just love her and everything politically incorrect that comes out of her mouth. She totally reminds me to laugh at myself. The second show is So You Think You Can Dance. I just had to post this video of one of the dances from this week. It's so amazing. The dancers in the video are Chelsea and Mark.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 9:15 PM