Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

What Has Two Thumbs and The Best Girlfriends Ever?!?

THIS GIRL!!!

So after making a huge fuss about the Sex and the City premiere for the past 6 months, it turns out I was out of town on the day I had been waiting for for so long. So I asked my girlfriends to make the ultimate sacrifice and wait 1 week to watch it with me. And guess what? They DID!! 13 of us painted the town red last night. We went for sushi at Samurai Blue (the best sushi in Tampa in my opinion), most of us had mandatory martinis, and then we walked over to the movie.

I've watched every single episode from day one, I own the DVDs and even a couple of books, and let me tell you...I was NOT disappointed. For me, the movie totally delivered. I was left wondering though, for someone who didn't follow the series, was it as great? The only thing I did not like was the new opening credits song (sorry Fergie), I wanted the original, but I guess that's just me being picky and for nostalgia's sake.

Thank you girls for waiting to watch the movie and coming out last night. All of you ROCK my SOCKS!

Nuvia, Ammie, Kym, Maria, Dorothy, ME!, Carolina, Preea, Sheila, Chrissie, Katie (not picture Ana Maria and Blanca :-()

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 3:03 PM