Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Daineli, Madison, Mark Anthony & Gable

The weather in Tampa has been horrible lately. It rains..no, strike that, POURS, every single day. This weather makes me want to stay home, curled up on the couch with Bailey next to me. So far, today has been the exception. Even though it's really overcast, not a drop of rain has fallen. Which made it a GREAT day for pictures!

I headed to Daineli's house this morning. We didn't have to go anywhere to take pictures because she has a humongous backyard and her house backs up to the Hillsborough River. In fact, last year, Daineli was nice enough to let my mom borrow her backyard for my bridal shower. Today I shot Daineli, her son Mark Anthony, her niece Madison, and her adorable pooch Gable. Don't tell Bailey but I kind of love Gable.

Here are some of my favorites from today:




Isn't he sweet?












Madison just graduated from high school so we had to get some in her cap and gown!


The tongue thing runs in the family as evident from the two pictures below:




Posted byCarolina Araujo at 5:26 PM