Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Ale & Tanner | Engagement

I know, I know! I missed blogging on Friday! It wasn't a complete fail, I did blog *almost* everyday last week! Another week of blogging begins today.

A couple of weeks ago, I had the chance to participate on a "just for fun" day of shooting. Alicea and Ashley of LeLe Photography were in Florida from Missouri and wanted to have what they call a "Shoot Party". A shoot party consists of various mini sessions on the same day. We squeezed in 3 awesome sessions which I will be posting separately. The first is of super awesome engaged couple Ale and Tanner.


These 2 are so stinking cute together!








Ale is so very very pretty..








Kinda sorta really sexy!


I love the guys to the right


See what I mean? Fun guys!




Next up: A couple of Day After sessions! (*ahem* *ahem* Shawna, you're next!!)

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 9:13 PM