Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Kirby | Maternity

I knew this was going to be a great session when I arrived at Kirby's home and Kaitlyn, her 2 year old, opened the door with a big smile on her face and asked me if I was there to take her pictures! Awesome! Kirby told me that she wanted to shoot at a ranch close to their home, so I was very excited about this session.


I rode over to the ranch with Scotty, Kirby and Kaitlyn. One thing I learned about myself was that I stink at climbing into a lifted truck. Kirby, who is thisclose to having a baby, did a little hop and made it look super easy to get into Scotty's car. Not so much for me. I won't go into details, but it wasn't pretty!




Little miss personality!




We found this really cool tree next to a pond on the property. In the pond was a "little" alligator (according to Scotty) poking it's head out. Only about 8 feet, he says....sounds huge to me!!


I can't even begin to tell you how adorable Kaitlyn is. She's a little character!






:-) Love this family portrait!




Kirby's request and I happy obliged. I love this shot!


Posted byCarolina Araujo at 3:55 PM