Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Christen & Clay | Wedding

What has 2 thumbs and is on her third day in a row of blogging?? THIS GIRL!

Today we're going to talk about Christen and Clay's fabulous wedding. I assisted my wonderfully adorable friend Shem (she calls me Princess - love it!) with this wedding.

I started out at Clay's condo, capturing the boys getting ready




The ceremony took place at St. Raphael Catholic Church on Snell Isle in St. Petersburg


The ceremony was so beautiful and emotional.




I love the way she looks at him!




Yay! The new Mr. and Mrs!


Christen's brother was just so happy and filled with emotion after the ceremony. I love it!


The reception was help in an amazingly gorgeous private residence on Snell Isle.


Beautiful first dance under the tent


My favorite of the day!








The end!



See you tomorrow!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 4:51 PM