Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Jaime & Chris | Day After

I think I profess my love for Facebook on my blog at least one a month. Here I go again. I *heart* Facebook. If you book me and you are on Facebook...expect a request from me. I especially love "meeting" new people on FB. Take Jamie, for example! Jaime sent me a friend request months after she saw pictures that I shot of a friends maternity. She asked me a little bit about what equipment I use and we went back and forth a little bit via FB messages. Jaime automatically came to mind when my good friend Shem and I started cooking up some ideas for a super fun Day After session. Shem and I scouted out some new locations and Jaime was all for it. SCORE!!

I just have to say that Jaime and Chris were troopers. They didn't complain ONCE and had to deal with the crazy heat, crazier mosquitoes...and of course, 2 goofy photographers!

We started off at this cool junkyard location. Junkyard + wedding dress...it just makes sense right?





I love this blue car. This is one of my faves :-)

and then the mosquitoes attacked...so we were outta there!






So...Chris, Jamie..what's it like to be really really incredibly good looking? Just wonderin'..















Hello legs!


Jamie brought cowboy boots....love her!




Another one of my faves...




Look how happy Jaime is...It's cause Shem and I are so much fun..duh!

These sessions are so awesome!! To book a Day After session, shoot me an email at Carolina@CarolinaAraujo.com

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 10:27 AM