Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Kym and Jonas

I love it when a plan comes together! In my endless pursuit of finding victims to shoot...with my camera that is, Kym and Jonas allowed me to practice. The weather was beautiful and Kym and Jonas were model subjects. They were up for anything! Too bad the water was freezing or I would have some steamy, wet pictures to share. Thank you so much guys, I hope you like them...because I LOVE them. And we will be cashing in our Senor Loco's rain check soon! I have alot of editing to do still but as promised..here's a sneak.






I know I say this pretty often but this is my new favorite picture! Or should I say pictures. I *heart* Photoshop!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 7:47 PM  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... February 10, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

OMG, Caro....thank you and Alex so much...Jonas and I had a blast today @ the beach. So far I am IN LOVE with the pictures!!! I def. think your photography is amazing!! Can't wait to see the rest!!! <3

Post a Comment

Post a Comment