Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Look What You Did Keith!!!

I took it upon myself to take up a do-it yourself project. The mission: a ringlight, which mainly required plywood cutting by a jigsaw and wiring the lighting. The problem: I don't own a jigsaw and I'm scared to use one, and I know nothing about wiring. Are you following me here? The project wasn't going too well. So, in steps Keith, aka Mr. Handy for the purposes of this post. I messaged Mr. Handy hoping that he had a jigsaw and could assist in order to help me achieve this project. Not only did Mr. Handy have a jigsaw, but he offered to "help" (meaning do all the work) with the wiring!

Thank you sooo much Keith for all your help..I owe you big time! Here are some test shots, straight out of the camera (except for the black and white conversion), using my new favorite toy. I'll post pictures of the finished product later. Notice the ring in the eyes and 360 degree illumination. The only test subjects I had at 2AM where...well myself and my husband!






The many faces of Alex..and yet I still love him.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:46 AM