Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

RSS Me

This is a cool little tool that I've found myself depending on a lot lately. If you have a handful of favorite blogs or websites that are updated frequently, this will keep you sane! Instead of checking each blog or site one by one for new posts, add it to your RSS feeds. This will create an alphabetized list of your sites and when one is updated, it will appear in bold on the list. I just typed RSS into Wikipedia.com and found that it stands for Really Simple Syndication! That's right up my alley! Like I mentioned, this will keep you sane like it has kept me, being that I'm now an official blog stalker to about a gazillion sites. Here are some screenshots to facilitate (I'm running Internet Explorer 7...if you're not..then what are you waiting for!??!)

Step 1:


Step 2:



It really is THAT easy! Go ahead...RSS me...I would love my own personal blog stalker!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 3:00 AM