Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Your Daily Dose...

of Hotness! I didn't want to show all my cards so I tucked some pictures away to post after Kym and Jonas saw all the pictures from their shoot. I was chomping at the bits wanting to post the first two pictures. All I can say is that they are on fire!






Do you see the heart their arms make in the shadow? I would love to say I planned that, but I didn't. I told them to hold hands, snapped the shot, and didn't notice until I was back home editing. I'll take it though!


If you know Kym and Jonas you would probably agree that this picture sums them up pretty well. Kym doing something silly and Jonas laughing WITH her.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:16 AM  

1 comments:

Unknown said... February 13, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Good job girlfriend. So, am I a good teacher? Or maybe you are just a great pupil!!

Either way, ROCK THE HOUSE!

Becky Johnson

Post a Comment

Post a Comment