Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Whacha Readin'?

This is one of the things that Alex really gets on me about. He wants me to read more books. I could spend hours upon hours reading anything on my computer screen, but I'm so bad about cracking a book! Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm a total TV person, and one of the worst kind. I'm a reality TV person!! I know it's horrible but I've owned up to it and accepted it, it's who I am. That is why I had to have a post dedicated to the two books I'm currently 'reading'. I use the term 'reading' very very loosely since these books have a picture on every page. But hey, it's a start!

The first book is called The New Earth From Above: 365 Days. I got this book as a birthday gift from my friends Henry and Xochilt. ..:Thanks Again Guys:.. The cool thing about this book is that it has an aerial photo each day of the year and a nice write up about it on the opposite page. Very educational, minimal reading, great pictures..I love it!




I had to post this since it was so random. It's May 6th in the book and it's an aerial of Ocoa Bay, Dominican Republic. This is very close to the small town of San Jose de Ocoa which is where yours truly was born,raised and lived until I was 8. The write up talks about the salt harvesting in the area.




The second book I'm 'reading' is 501 Must-Visit Destinations. Alex and I LOVE to travel (who doesn't?) and we try to do it as much as we can. I picked up this little book in the bargain bin at my local Borders for a reasonable $10. I honestly sat and went through each page and counted 14 destinations that Alex and I have been to in the book. Only 487 more to go!




The book being opened up to the Prague page was not a coincidence. I miss you Alex!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 4:39 PM