Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Analicia | Senior

Yay! Another super fun session with Analicia, whom I've known since she was like 2 years old. So it just blows my mind that she's already graduating this year because quite frankly, I don't feel I've aged one bit. Let me rephrase that, I felt that I hadn't aged one bit until Analicia told me that she wishes "she had been born in my era..the 70's". **GASP**SHOCK**DENIAL**ANGER**DEPRESSION** I feel so old now...Add to that that I wasn't even born in the 70's, I'm an 80's baby. It seems that I need to start calling around for prices on face lifts and botox.

Analicia is one of my senior reps which comes with some perks. I'm still looking for reps, so if you are a senior in the Hillsborough, Pasco or Pinellas area, and are interested in finding out more of what it means to be a Carolina Araujo Representative or to apply, shoot me an email at Carolina@CarolinaAraujo.com. I will say that it involves a free session!

Just to prove that I'm not one to hold grudges, here are the kick-butt pictures we took after the very damaging comment:






Love this series:






Work it, work it! Favorite!




Shortly before getting attacked by Noseeums..they're so tiny, you no-see-um.


Love...




You've got legs for days girl...




Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:02 AM