Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Tasha & Carlos | Engagement

Last year, Labor Day weekend starting taking a new meaning to me. Along with a group of 4 other couples, Alex and I rented 2 apartments on the Longboat Key and had a blast. We had such a great time in fact, that we made a little pact that we would try to make it a tradition and do the same thing every Labor Day weekend. The only thing that would change is that we would chose a different Florida beach location each year. I'm happy to say that we actually followed through and headed to Bonita Beach on Friday. Unfortunately we had only little glimmers of sunshine all weekend. After 5 minutes of being at the beach the first day, we spotted a jellyfish, and that was enough to keep me out of the water the entire time (I know...I'm chicken!). So our beach weekend turned more into intense-Catchphrase/Guessture/Cards-tournament weekend. And I mean intense as in staying up till 7AM playing. All in all, I had a great time and great laughs with great friends. What more could a girl ask for??


What about an amazing session ON Labor Day?? Yesterday afternoon I met Tasha and Carlos for what turned out to be a killer engagement session in Safety Harbor. I'm shooting Tasha & Carlos's wedding later this month (yippee!!!), and today's engagement session got me even more excited about their wedding.

Tasha & Carlos: I had a great time getting to know you better, hanging out, talking and shooting you! I hope you enjoy the pictures..


Gor-geeeee-ous!




His eyes are on fiiiiiyahhh!


Yummy peek-a-boo sun!


Ufff! Personal favorite - I love this angle, Tasha's expression, the way Carlos is holding her, and that ahhh-mazing natural texture of the ground.


I see you guys being all cute...




No words...


This picture could quite possible be too smoking hot for this blog!! Sidenote: This was taken at around 8:15PM - luuuuv those pier lights!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:39 AM