Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Madelyn

Madelyn is my little cousin and my mom's god-daughter. She's turning 3 next month and my mom asked me to do a little photo session with her. It was super fun. Masielle: please don't hate me, I gave your daughter a whole lot of sugar today!


Check out her princess backpack. She carries very important things in there.


Taking a little break from all the modeling.


More sugar!! I seriously hope I'm Madelyn's favorite person after today. She kept asking me if I had more surprises for her.


I like to call this next series: 'Going To Town On A Lollipop'. I asked her if she liked her lollipop. Her response was the middle picture on the bottom row.


One more..I couldn't resist.


Posted byCarolina Araujo at 10:14 PM