Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Clara & Hector | Engagement

So let me tell you a teeny tiny bit about myself. I'm a planner. A habitual planner. The last thing I planned was our Labor Day weekend trip..now that that's over and done with, I'm concentrating on next year's family and friends cruise. In the back of my mind I've already got a ton of ideas for my hubby's 30th birthday bash...which is in August...as in 2009. I really find happiness in getting people together to have a good time, a couple of drinks, some laughs. I'm basically a party planner/travel agent/event coordinator...without the paycheck. At the end of the day, the thing I love the most about planning is the outcome. Meeting new people, reconnecting with old friends. Just BEING with people I enjoy.

It should be no surprise that one of my favorite parts of photography is meeting new people. People that perhaps I would've never had the opportunity to met, had I not been on the other side of the lens.

Yesterday, I met up with Clara and Hector to shoot their engagement session. They have been dating 5 years. The first 4 of which have been long distance. Hector lived in Illinois and Clara in Florida. That to me speaks volumes about their relationship! I will be shooting their wedding at the end of the month (doing a happy dance!) Check out a little sneak peek into their engagement session:


Relaxing and getting comfortable in front of the camera








Flare!


Freakishly tall, oddly shaped palm trees are cool! I barely see these around Tampa but I love them!


According to Clara, she is not photogenic and hates pictures. According to me...YEAH RIGHT!!!





I really love this picture. This was their natural reaction and I only clicked my shutter to capture it.


Posted byCarolina Araujo at 1:22 AM