Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

The Dominguez & Mendoza Family

This was super cool. Today I had the chance to photograph a special family who are near and dear to my heart. My mother, brother and I first moved to the US close to 20 years ago. Being new to this country, not knowing the language and with 2 kids in tow, my mom went into survival mode. She served as a nanny to Nina. Now, if you ever met my mom, you'll find she's pretty amazing. In no time, she went from being just Nina's nanny, to a part of their family. The Dominguez and Mendoza's embraced us all. So when Nina asked me to photograph her family, how could I say anything but a big fat 'YES'.

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures!!


Nina is all the way over on the right. With her, from left to right are her aunt, mom, grandfather and grandmother.




My fave! Lovely ladies...





Posted byCarolina Araujo at 9:38 PM