Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

E-Chain Letter

Well..sort of. I've seen this little survey circling around blogs, most recently photographer Scarlett Lillian's (Check out her site, she's fantabulous!!) and thought I would give it a go.

I AM...happy, lucky and thankful.
I WANT...a baby.
I HAVE...an amazing, supportive, funny husband.
I KEEP...way too many old clothes..they are NOT coming back in style!
I WISH I COULD...take a year off and travel the world with my love.
I HATE...liars.
I FEAR...something very personal that I wish I had the strength to share.
I HEAR...the ice cream truck outside...uhmmm..ice cream!
I DON'T THINK...I can ever get enough reality TV.
I REGRET...absolutely nothing.
I LOVE...my family, good friends, Bailey, traveling, cooking, photography.
I AM NOT...perfect nor do I claim or aim to be.
I DANCE...around the house to make Alex laugh.
I SING...horribly...but I still sing at the top of my lungs.
I NEVER...thought that I would be getting this sort of satifaction from photography.
I RARELY...go to bed before 2 a.m.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH...almost anything. Such a big cry baby!
I AM NOT ALWAYS...on the computer...I promise!
I HATE THAT...LOST isn't back until next February.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...why the ice cream truck has the Lambada song playing. Weird.
I NEED...to paint and redecorate my office.
I SHOULD...stop thinking about ice cream and get some work done!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 4:10 PM