Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

"Do You Realize You're 27 Years Old?"

Shortly after I found out Alex would be going out of town..I planned a little sleepover with my friends Maria and Kym for this past Saturday night. We started the night with take-out then made a couple of mojitos (yummy!). Then we somehow reverted to grade school mentality and played dress up, put on lots and lots of make-up for absolutely no reason and took a ton of pictures. I had sooo much fun! Afterwards we planted ourselves on the couch to watch a movie but we barely made it to the middle and called it a night around 3AM. You can't get much crazier than that! When I told Alex how our night went, he said "Do You Realize You're 27 Years Old?". He just doesn't get it.

In the midst of all this, I actually got a pretty stunning picture of Kym. I'm kind of loving it. This was using my ring light, which I need to used a lot more because I really love it.


To those wondering..she just pushed the strap of her shirt down..so don't get any ideas!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 10:57 PM